Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Week 1 EOC: About Me

It's not my whole life, it's not my obsession, and it’s certainly not just an average job, but it is my Love, and my form of expression without words. Fashion & personal style for me is my confidence, the one thing in my life that I know I can't fail. I considered myself part of this industry the day the clothes on my back started to matter, when I would not settle for just any pair of shoes, and when that Chanel quilted handbag became irresistible, I just knew I had to have some effect on this industry somehow someday. As of today, I specialize in observing the fashion trends for every season and apply them to my own wardrobe with a twist of vintage and modern pieces, buying the best quality products for prices unheard of, and as a personal stylist to those in need of help with their own closets. The photography aspect of fashion has really gotten a hold of me and I feel the need to capture and admire how beautiful a garment can look through a camera lens. I've experienced the life of retail and what good quality customer service stands for, along with having my own fashion blog. I'm making my way through this industry and I'd like to go from retail management, to being a visual merchandiser, and stylist, in hopes to one day become a fashion editor of a fashion magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment